4. Types of Information Zaccho Collects.
> Information You Manually Provide. Zaccho collects the personal information you knowingly and manually provide when you use the Site. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, alone, or in combination with other information available to Zaccho. Examples of personal information include your name, address, and email address. The type of Personal Information Zaccho collects varies depending upon how you use this Site. For example:
> Email Newsletter Enrollment. When you submit a request to sign up for the Zaccho newsletter on the Site, you will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, and email address for us to contact you.
> Infringement Notices.When you submit a notice to Zaccho alleging that any content contained on the Site infringes your copyright or trademark or the copyright or trademark of a third party, is libelous, or violates the rights of privacy or publicity of you or a third party, you may be asked to provide your name, address, telephone number, and email.
> What Zaccho Does Not Collect. Zaccho does not collect any information other than what you manually submit through the Site.
5. Our Use of Google Analytics. Zaccho uses Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps Zaccho understand how visitors engage with this Site. Google Analytics does not provide any personally identifiable data on individual users, such as IP addresses, names, email addresses, or any other unique identifier. If you do not want information about your visit to this Site sent to Google Analytics, you may download an opt-out browser add-on from the Google website directly.
6. Our Use of Google Ads. Zaccho uses Google Ads, an advertising platform that allows us to show you advertisements that appear in Google search results when you enter certain search keywords relevant to Zaccho into Google’s search feature. When you visit a page or see an ad that was served using Google Ads, various cookies may be sent to your browser by Google and other third parties. A “cookie” is a small file saved on your computer to help store preferences and other information that’s used on the web pages that you visit. For more information about the types of cookies used by Google, click here. You may also opt out of Google’s cookies by visiting Google’s Ad Settings page.
7. How Zaccho Uses Information Collected Through This Site.
General Uses. Generally, Zaccho uses the information it collects through this Site:
> to provide the information and services you request;
> to better understand your needs and interests in order to provide you with effective service;
> to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site;
> to improve Zaccho’s marketing and promotional efforts; and for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice, click-through agreement or other agreement between you and Zaccho.
Infringement Notices. If you submit Personal Information to Zaccho in connection with a notice to Zaccho alleging that any content contained on the Site infringes your copyright or trademark or the copyright or trademark of a third party, is libelous, or violates the rights of privacy or publicity of you or a third party, Zaccho will use the Personal Information collected to address, investigate, respond and take action in response to your notice.
8. Your Choices. You have choices about the ways Zaccho collects, uses and discloses the Personal Information that you manually submit. You always have the choice about whether to manually submit Personal Information to Zaccho. Zaccho includes an “unsubscribe” link in our electronic newsletters in order to provide you with the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving such communications. If you have any other privacy concerns about information submitted to Zaccho through the Site, please contact Zaccho at the contact information below. Zaccho will endeavor to honor requests within a reasonable amount of time.
9. Steps Zaccho Takes to Safeguard Your Personal Information. Zaccho maintains reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information you submit on or through this Site. Unfortunately, no website, mobile or tablet application, server or database is completely secure or “hacker proof.” Therefore, Zaccho cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will not be disclosed, misused or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others.
10. How Zaccho Shares Your Personal Information With Others.
> Third–Party Service Providers. Zaccho shares Personal Information collected through this Site with third-party service providers who act for or on behalf of Zaccho and may need information about users to perform their functions. For example, Zaccho may use third-party vendors to design, operate, and/or host this Site, to conduct surveys, and to help Zaccho with its promotional efforts.
11. Children Under the Age of Thirteen. Zaccho does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide any Personal Information on or to this Site. If you believe that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Information on or through this Site without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact Zaccho so that appropriate action can be taken.
Attn: Managing Director
1777 Yosemite Ave., #330
San Francisco, CA 94124
Tel: (415) 822-6744