It is time to plant seeds of curiosity, invest in intensive training, find more ways to laugh. Bungee could be just the thing for you!
For the first time I am gathering all my bungee enthusiasm and passing it on in a week of ridiculous technique and soaring foundations.
- Students can spend 3-hours each morning with me dancing in the Immersion program.
- The Teacher Training is 9-5 each day with dancing in the morning with technical and teaching specific information each afternoon.
- Experiential bungee dance technique and skill classes for both immersion and teacher training students.
- Exposure to various harness/bungee arrangements
- Spotting techniques
- Harness technique physiology and functional anatomical training
- Identifying common problems and solutions in techniques
- Balancing improvisation and technique in teaching
- Working with individual learning styles
No pre-requisites for the Bungee Dance Immersion.
For the Teacher Training 1 year experience in aerial technique (dance, circus, yoga
$400 - EARLY-BIRD PRICE (paid in full before April 15th)
$450 – Full cost after April 15th
$800 – EARLY-BIRD PRICE (paid in full before April 15th)
$850 – Full cost after April 15th
To apply for the Bungee Immersion please fill out this online form
To apply for the Teacher Training please complete this form
No application video required.
Sonya Smith is a Provider with Born to Fly™ - an aerial certificate program designed to support and build a network of qualified teachers. Upon completion of this 30hr training, participants will have the option to apply these hours as credit towards a Born to Fly™ certificate.
For more info visit: http://www.borntoflyaerial.com/practicum.html